For several weeks now our daughter has been posing rather morbid questions to us out of the blue:
Would you rather:
- be trampled by elephants or starve to death?
- be eaten by a lion or burn to death?
- be eaten by a lion or slowly eaten by rats?
- be eaten by a lion or thrown in a pool of crocodiles?
- drown in water or be eaten by a shark?
- go to war and die or get your head chopped off?
- get killed by a sword or get killed by a gun?
- burn to death or choke to death?
- be slowly eaten by rats or burn to death?
I think she's trying to figure out the worse way to die. I vote for burning to death although it's a close call with slowly being eaten by rats so I refused to answer the last one!